Saturday, July 26, 2008

8 weeks or so to go


diedre seems to want to be in every picture now.

my hips hurt, my tailbone hurts, my butt aches, baby is definitely head down now. baby does barrel rolls alot. which is mostly fun to watch and sometimes painfully poky. we are both very healthy according to yesterday's dr. appointment which is good. i had a bit of a hard time doing aquafit on thursday after having a week and a half off.

i know the time is going to go so fast now until baby comes.

today, some friends were planning to come by to help me get set up for baby's arrival at home, but diedre started throwing up at 4.30am until 9.30am so we cancelled. i was not feeling well either (kind of nauseous) all friday evening and most of saturday so my babysitter came over for the day to watch the kids and help clean. it was awesome! i got to rest and rest and have a clean house and happy kids at the end of it. i didnt really feel better all day, so i had to lie down alot.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It's not going to be long! I can't wait to hear about the new baby Salmon :)