Saturday, March 05, 2005

church friends baby shower for diedre


diedre had a baby shower and here is the very cute welcome cake made by our friend karen. she told me to cut off the bear's head and slice up the body...i couldn't bring myself to do that so i ate the foot but tomorrow at church i guess we'll slice up the bear.


me & princess d posing with the cake.

it was such a wonderful party. she got so many beautiful outfits, great story books, and a crib mattress!!! we feel really blessed by our friends.

3 comments:

S. said...

What a great cake! I should get that for my next birthday. Or something just as fun! :) Hey, you looks great; you have this glowing motherly vibe goin' on and it fits really well. When is the office shower? I hope it isn't on a day when I have class.

derek salmon said...

thanks stef!

i'm not sure who is throwing the shower but i know florence said she would try to get it rolling or something :)

S. said...

Hey, did you get my card? I mailed it a week ago. I should probably be e-mailing you this, but I don't have a personal e-mail address for you. Just work. Bah!