Sunday, April 29, 2007

my belated family dinner


cute cousins

my mom has a picture of andrew and either me or some other random girl running, just like this one

taking time to check out the lawn

andrew and poppy

the delicious first course of the greek dinner my mom made

the fam, all the grandkids present :D

heather and poppy

my mom presents the next course
she even made a menu and printed it out on Greek-themed paper, so sweet :D

ezekiel tried his first taste of solid food...he loved it!

here, he is feeding himself potatoes

cute cousins, diedre is so affectionate, miles gives hugs freely, but he hugs like my brother, two quick pats at arms length :D

my little neice poppy :D yay!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

it must be so nice for your brother and sis in law to have poppy at home! yeah!