Friday, April 13, 2007

i turned 29 that day--april 13


here i am being a mom, getting hair done, teeth brushed...actually, i dont think this was the same day because her outfit is different in the next picture.

my happy birthday family.
it was a great day. i was tired (as usual), i did the usual mom stuff, but my mom came over to visit which was great. then my friend sue dropped off those daffodills as a gift (so unexpected, so sweet!), and then another friend came over for a playdate and a walk, which i invited my neighbour across the street to come too, so we all walked to the park. then i offered to make everyone dinner (because derek was SUPPOSED to be home late, and their husbands were too), it was really yummy but derek surprised me by coming home at 5pm. we all hung out, ate dinner, had cake, then the girls left and derek and i and the kids hung out for the rest of the evening. and i got lots of well-wishes on facebook (its so addictive!).

me and my sweet kids
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

derek salmon said...

thanks cousin :)