Thursday, December 09, 2004

TruthMedia Christmas Party & 29 weeks


Here we are after a great dinner at my staff Christmas party. I'm 29 weeks pregnant today and feeling really good. The baby measures about 14 inches long and is 2lbs 10oz (according to my pregnancy weekly newsletter). I started to feel officially huge this week, and i made myself really sick on grapefruit...other than that, we are so excited for our trip to Ontario :)


Here is the team I have been working with since September. We are called IdeaLab and we do internet marketing for TruthMedia websites. Its been a really good experience of learning and working together with Brent and Rob. Rob and Patricia are leaving the area soon and Rob's last work day is tomorrow. Florence is raising support and will be coming to work at the office in the New Year. (L to R: Derek, Amanda, Florence, Dan, Patricia, Rob, Brent, Kelly).


Here is Amanda & Leah at the party. Leah's looking great and enjoying her 27th birthday today! She got sung to twice by huge groups and blushes to tell the tale. She's also looking pretty small tucked in there behind my big belly!

No comments: