Sunday, December 18, 2005

too cute to stop

at andrew & heather's

ok. i will apologize in advance for the many many pictures to follow...but my girl is just sooo cute, i couldn't help it!


no, diedre, you are not allowed by the fireplace.


ok, i'm coming to get you!


flying faery


fun times


diedre can walk now if you hold her hands. its really cute watching her figuring out her feet.


g'afternoon miles


oh dear, these kids are too cute!


what a nice cousin


my baby is getting so big


sweet girl


ruby red lips

at aunt deb & uncle mike's

we went to aunt deb & uncle mike's for a christmas lunch. it was really tasty and diedre got to play with a basket of stuffed animals.


my two sweeties

its times like this when i wish i could somehow preserve how cute diedre is to me right now and put it in a bottle for safe keeping. its so exciting to see her grow but so sad because i want her to stay little!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

that's how i feel about my kids everyday. i feel like they can't possibly get any cuter or more precious to me, but they do ;)

i really miss their babyhood, their baby smiles and baby sounds, but i also love how they are learning and growing and can have real conversations with me :)

kelly ens said...

hello, CUTE! wow - that dress on her is so adorable!

Unknown said...

yup she's cute. can you send my mom those pictures of me and of me and diedre. thanks. see you soon.

kelly ens said...

hmm...my first comment never showed up. Anyway, I was just saying how insanely cute diedre looks in that dress! what a doll! makes me sooo excited to meet our little one! *sigh* the waiting continues... :)

kelly ens said...

Let's add one more comment (that you do not need to approve). I just realized that you have comment moderation on. so....ignore me!